Urgent Care » School & Sports Physicals
School & Sports Physicals
Whether your child needs a physical at the beginning of the school year or to meet his or her qualifications to participate in scholastic sports, you can count on Shore Urgent Care in Northfield for fast, high quality physical examinations.
Our passionate practitioners and staff have experience in examining children and athletes of all ages. Open 7 days a week with convenient evening and weekend hours, we’ll get you in and on your way quickly with the documentation you need to satisfy your school’s overall or athletic requirements.
Shore Urgent Care’s state-of-the-art facility features the most advanced medical technology, which means our back-to-school and sports physicals are able to include:
- Height, weight, blood pressure and pulse
- Vision & hearing
- Heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose & throat
- Posture, joints, strength & flexibility
- Serious illnesses among other family members
- Past illnesses, injuries, hospitalizations & surgeries
- Review any incidents involving dizziness, chest pain or strained breathing during exercise
- Review of medications
Shore Urgent Care’s comprehensive school and sports physicals are offered for a set fee of $55.